This Christmas tree puzzle craft is a great way to upcycle old puzzle pieces. It's also a frugal way to decorate for Christmas. Let the kids help and you now have an easy craft that keeps them busy and everyone happy.
Christmas Tree Puzzle Craft
Any green craft paint
Any white craft paint
Any black craft paint
Any red craft paint
1. Start painting the back of about 40 puzzle pieces green
2. Paint 3 pieces each with black, red, and white then let dry (30 minutes or so)
3. Once your puzzle pieces are dry, start glueing the outline of your tree in the
shape of a large triangle with your green pieces
4. Once you have a large triangle shaped tree, start glueing the leftover pieces in
the triangle, then layering them on top
5. Take your red and white pieces and glue them anywhere on the tree to look like
6. Take your remaining black puzzle pieces and glue in the center bottom of the tree
to look like the tree trunk
7. Your Christmas tree is ready to display!
Looking for more Christmas ideas?