I love Christmas and these cute Reindeer Treats really make the season a little more merry. They are easy to make and oh so fun to eat. Whip them up for any Christmas parties you may be attending, send a batch to school, but be sure to save a few for home or you just might end up on the Naughty List with a lump of coal in your stocking.
Chips ahoy cookies
Wilton light cocoa candy melts
Large red M&Ms
Green candy eyes
1. Melt your candy melts by placing them in your bowl on, cooking them on medium
heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted
2. Dunk one cookie at a time into the melted chocolate, making sure the cookie is
3. Use a spoon to get the cookie out, lightly shaking it to get the extra chocolate off
3. Set on your parchment paper
4. Place a large red M&M towards the bottom of the cookie
5. Place two green eyes above the nose
6. Finish your cookies off with a pretzel twist on each side of the cookie on the top
7. These will be perfect for a Christmas party, but they might be too cute to eat!
See, didn’t I tell you these Reindeer Treats were easy to make? Well what are you waiting for? Get your list and get to shopping.